Thursday, January 5, 2017

50 Weeks, 50 Greats....

This is a blog born of boredom, curiosity and love of music and film.  I've considered doing this in years past but in 2017, I'm finally going to tackle it. 

The concept of the undertaking is fairly simple. Listen to 50 of the most important albums of all time as ranked by Rolling Stone Magazine and watch the Top 50 American films according to the American Film Institute (click links in header for more information).  Each week I'll listen to one album and watch one film and blog my thoughts on each of them.  My aim is to post the updates weekly on Sunday.

If you agree or disagree or just want to start a conversation, feel free to comment on the posts.

First up this week....

#50, Little Richard, "Here's Little Richard"                      
#50 Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid


No comments:

Post a Comment